Tuesday 28 May 2013

Taking your parents to Disneyland.

" Hello. I would like to take a moment to explain to you the dangers of taking your parents to Disneyland".
Oh, am I writing a blog post? I'll explain what all of that was about. In music and performance group today Nicola introduced us to something different and something we might not of heard of. It is called a monologue. Have you ever heard of it? Well, it's when you learn about two or three paragraphs of speech that you have to learn off by heart. We have to learn ours in two weeks. I learnt mine sort-of off-by-heart. We have a sheet in our workbook and we have another copy that we get to take home. As you may of heard at the top of this page there is a sentence. That sentence is part of my monologue. It is about the dangers of taking your parents to Disneyland. My friend Mia is doing an Alice In Wonderland one and my other friend Tessa is doing one about a tooth fairy.
Well that is my blog post for today.
Bye, Adios,
Anna =)

No comments:

Post a Comment