Today at Enrich it was very messy!
We started off with passion time. It was so fun! But here's the messy part...... slime. Thats all I can say. We went onto a website and copied it off there. It turns out quite well! If you want to make slime at home here it is.
A Tall cup of water
1 box of corn flour
A big bowl
What to do
- Put 4-5 drops of food colouring into the water.
- Put 5-6 dessert spoons of cornflour into the bowl.
- Put a quarter of the water into the cornflour, then stir.
- Stir until gooey.
- If not gooey eg. solid, add a bit more a fifth of water and if too watery add one and a half desert spoons of corn flour.
- Get a snaplock bag.
- Pour slime into bag.
- Make sure the lid is closed tightly.