Sunday 18 May 2014

HEY Y'ALL!

Howdy there, partners!
Today at Enrich was #A_M_A_Z_I_N_G!
Katie told us what we are doing for our next part of discovery. We are doing "Discovering Our Past". It means we are looking into where we come from and our ancestors and history. We are having a "Spring Fling" and it is when we if possible get our grandparents and they come to Enrich to have a shared lunch but there is a twist. Because its for discovery, we have to dress up in our culture costume (I have part Scottish in me) and bring food related to, for example (Scotland) I might bring shortbread and then do a presentation on my culture.  For example, if I was Irish I might wear Irish a dancing dress and shoes, bring soda bread, and do a speech on how this is important.

BYE Y'ALL!
From BIG couch potato

No comments:

Post a Comment