Sunday 18 May 2014

DJ Ann in the House!

Hello Lil' Couch Potatoes!                                                          
I've missed y'all! Does it sound like I'm from Texas?    
Today, at Enrich, it has been an absolute blast!                       
I have decided what passion                 project I'm doing!!! I am doing    
it with Tessa and we are                    
making                                                     an album full of our very own           original garageband songs.             
We are hoping to make a full           album with a CD cover and with a CD inside. We also want to                     release                                                                                                
it on iTunes ---------------------->(please do!!) .                      
So you guys can have a little snippet and if you        like it that much, you can buy it!                                            
I am really excited to get onto this project!                        
Bye, From Anna aka BIG couch potato.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment