Sunday 23 February 2014



Hello Lil' Couch Potatoes!

So far at Enrich, today has been so awesome! This is my first blog post for 2014! Today we went into our second session of Thinker's Keys and I went with Katie. We put 10 things on a bucket list and I'm going to tell you what mine were.

1. See Titanic underwater
2. Go on a trip around the world with Tessa and Mia
3. Have my own cake-shop
4. Go on a shopping spree
5. Go on a water plane
6. Have my own modern house at Jack's Point
7. Have my own personal pizza oven
8. Win a Jaffa race
9. Go jet skiing
10. Become an Actor, songwriter, singer or a professional ballet dancer.

Well, Thats my bucket list!
Check out my blog every Monday afternoon to see what I'm up to at Enrich.

See ya next time Couch Potatoes,
Anna aka Big Couch Potato

No comments:

Post a Comment