Tuesday 27 August 2013



This is what I finished finally for writers studio (it is just about half of it)
COPY STARTS 
Teenage girl-hippy
OOHH! Look at that hippy headband! So cute! I Hate all of those tulles and girly flowy dresses. YUKKKKK!

Weirdos
Look at those boys that are dancing CRAZILY! Pull those pants up, g-g-guy. They are called fat pants. Now, Grandmas. Lets go to factorie and get you some. XS. But they need to be big in the rump.


Blue haired woman alert!
She looks emo like. She looks like she has just been to a scary, creepy horror movie. May be boarding the bus.

Bored man on the bus
He’s thinking “Why am I so depressed”. Looking at kids on the seat next to him thinking “I used to be young like that”. *tear

Little boy
He ith thaying “Mama, Mama!” Could we go on tha big buwe buth? he obviouthly hath a lithp.

Woman in a neon pink beanie
SUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to go to sleep here! I just went to a 24 hour book club meeting! We only read Little Women 19 times and only cried watching the movie 60,000,000,000,000,000,000 times! Jeze, man.

I started to shake. I started to sweat. I looked like a robber! I had my hood up, my eyes down. It wasn’t my fault my head and ears were cold in minus 10 degrees. I am bold and have no ears at all!

Three girls just entered the bus. They are in their red James Hargest uniforms. They look around 15 or 16 years old.

COPY ENDS

Adios, Anna


  

No comments:

Post a Comment