Today at enrich we had a blast!!! We started off with a Wilson game. It is the hoop game. These is the instructions to play:
You will need:
- 3 people in a team (had a mix of boys and girls)
- 1 hoop about 3, 3and a half metres away.
- a line/place you are going to start.
- 1 clapper/referee
- When the referee says jump and claps at the same time you have to jump towards the hoop.
- The referee will trick you- He might say ready, set, jump! without clapping and if you fall for it then you have to start again.
- The three players must be in a circle, holding hands.
I hope you enjoyed my blog post today!! Thanks for reading it!!
From Anna :)