Monday 17 September 2012

Last day of term.

Hey everyone!
I'm so sad that this is my last day at Enrich for another whole term. Anyway, to brighten up my day on Thursday I'm going to Australia! I'm so excited! We're staying at a place called San Mateo. Enough about my holiday though. This is about Enrich.  In the morning we did some chess and I was versing Reina. It's really hard to beat her though. I'm like 3rd from the bottom! I suck at chess! Anyway, as always she beat me. Then we did some passion time. Pearl and I were doing wearable arts. We were working together at first, but decided to split up. It's still going to be fun though because we're modeling each others. My one is called "The unknown" and Pearl's is called "The outdoor lady".

Then We did something about the environment. Here is some of a story that Darryn read:


Being Green

Checking out at the store, the young cashier suggested to the older woman, that she should bring her own grocery bags because plastic bags weren't good for the environment. 

The woman apologized and explained, "We didn't have
this green thing back in my earlier days." 

The young clerk responded, "That's our problem today. Your generation did not care enough to save our environment for 
future generations." 
She was right -- our generation didn't have the green thing in its day. 

Back then, we returned milk bottles, soda bottles and beer bottles to the store. The store sent them back to the plant to be washed and sterilized and refilled, so it could use the same bottles over and over. So they really were truely recycled. 

See you next term,
Anna.








No comments:

Post a Comment