Tuesday 9 April 2013

Scrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling Glitter Text GeneratorScrolling

Hello everyone!
Today at Enrich was a blast!
We started off the fabulous day with passion time (one of my favorite subjects at Enrich!)
Have I told you that I am doing a mosaic for passion time? Well I am. We started to work on doing our passion projects/ talent development projects this morning.
My mosaic is probably going to be a love heart to give to my Mum and Dad as a present for nothing. But I love them so it's all good! I am a very arty person as you might of heard.
I am going to do a red love heart with a blue background. I might be getting some one to come in and help me with the project. It is going to be a pro mosaic artist by the way.
I am aiming to get it done in a term of Enrich. I hope my Mum and Dad like it and I hope it looks really good.
Bye,
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment